- June 12th – Boogie Xpress performing from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
This band plays predominantly Rock’n Roll with a little Motown thrown in. Fun!!!
- June 26th – TrainWrek – this band was founded by Tony Ramirez, formerly of the Atomic Blues Band.
TrainWrek is a band based out of San Diego, Ca. We are a recently formed 3 piece rock band. Members include Scott Moller on Lead Vocals and guitar, Matt Beck on drums and Tony Ramirez on bass. TrainWrek plays 80’s rock without the spandex and glam, just the music we love. If you want a trip back in time when the arenas were full the bands were big and the times were good, then come join us.
- July 9th – Schwaesdall Winery’s 20th Anniversary Party featuring Janet Hammer and Rhythm Express.
Rhythm Express is well known for stellar vocal and musical arrangements. They have performed at many venues for more than 15 years. They will be performing a variety of styles that span decades. The band has many fans.
- July 24th – Chris Fast Blues Band
Chris Fast Blues Band is a high energy, traditional, four piece Chicago Blues Band. We are excited to add a Blues Band to our line up!
- August 7th – Janet Hammer and Rhythm Express
- August 21st – TBD
- September 11th – TBD
GUADALUPE TOUR – Next tour will be October 22nd & 23rd.
Barrel Room at MonteXanic
- Tour departs Mission Valley on Saturday morning
- Visit three wineries in the Guadalupe Valley with a catered lunch overlooking hundreds of acres of vineyards at L.A. Cetto
- Hotel stay at La Fonda Hotel in La Mision
- Lobster dinner
- Buffet Breakfast
- Shopping, dining in Rosarito Beach on Sunday
- Return to Mission Valley 5:00 – 6:00 PM on Sunday
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info – sells out quickly – tickets sold first come, first served based on response to registration email which will be sent in early September.