Rhythm Express – August 2, 2015 (Sunday) 2:30 to 5:30 PM
Janet Hammer is one of our customer favorites (and ours)! Rhythm Express plays a wide range of music from past and present. Their vocals are phenomenal. 2:30 to 5:30 PM.
Thunderhead Band – August 15th (Saturday) 1:00 to 4:00 PM
This band is one of our favorites! They play classic rock from the 70’s. They will be here from 1:00 to 4:00 PM
Artisan Bread Class – August 22nd (Saturday) 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Learn how to make Artisan Bread and Pizza – Class taught by Jose Duran of Belan Bakery. We will bake our bread and pizza in our wood fire oven.
Lanette & the Crosstown Hurricanes – August 29th (Saturday) 1:00 to 4:00 PM
We are excited to add this band to our line up. Lanette is a popular local singer who performs Bonnie Raitt style blues. They will be here from 1:00 to 4:00 PM
Boogie Xpress – September 13th, 2015 (Sunday) 1:00 to 4:00 PM
BoogieXpress is a local favorite, as well as an established San Diego based band. Multi-instrumentalist Nate Soule lives and teaches music in Ramona, and has brought together top notch bassist/vocalist Chuck Allen and percussionist Marcus Discartin to form a sensational trio. With the addition of guitarist/vocalist Nancy Soule, BoogieXpress has been wowing audiences throughout Southern California.
GUADALUPE TOUR – October 17th & 18th, 2015 – Watch for email in August!
First come first serve!
Email for registration form email@example.com
- Tour departs Mission Valley on Saturday morning
- Visit three wineries in the Guadalupe Valley with a catered lunch overlooking hundreds of acres of vineyards at L.A. Cetto
- Hotel stay at La Fonda Hotel in La Mision
- Lobster dinner
- Buffet Breakfast
- Shopping, dining in Rosarito Beach on Sunday
- Return to Mission Valley 5:00 – 6:00 PM on Sunday
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info – sells out quickly